This mod is based on a brand new Fender USA American Standard Tele and is built to the original specs of the Fender 90's Telecaster Plus Jonny Greenwood model and features Lace Sensor pickups and a custom control plate with TBX, Blender, and a Kill Switch.
This loaded control plate is a direct replacement for Fender Telecaster guitars and is designed to split the bridge or neck pickup or both pickups. It also comes with the Fender TBX Tone Control and a Kill Switch. This is patterned after the Jonny Greenwood Tele Plus. This kit comes pre-assembled in our 920D Custom Shop.
Bridge and Neck
Push-Pull on volume spits the bridge pickup.
The Treble Bass Expander (TBX) is a detented, stacked 250K / 1Meg control that enhances your tonal palette
It functions as a standard tone control from 1 to 5; after 5 it decreases resistance, letting more bass, treble, presence and output flow to your amp.
- Base Model: Fender American Standard Telecaster
- Body: Alder, Sunburst
- Neck: Maple, Modern C Profile 22 Medium Jumbo Frets and 9.5" Radius
- Pickups: Lace Sensor Red Red Bridge, and Blue Neck Pickups
- Switching: 920D Custom Shop 3-Way Fender Plus Configuration with Tesi Momentary Kill Switch
- Tuners: Fender Locking Tuners
- Bridge: Chrome Strat Hardtail Bridge
- Case/Bag: Fender ABS Molded Case
- Extras: Straplocks, Garment Leather Strap
RED SENSOR: All Rock, Metal, Aggressive, Punk, and Pop
Think: Jonny Greenwood, Pumpkins, Husker Du, Breeders, Drips
Sound: Hottest output Sensor Perfect for the bridge position when fat, punch humbucking output is required.
The Blue Lace Sensor Pickup - Slightly increased output with the warmer 50's humbucking sound in a single coil configuration! The Lace Sensor family has a unique radiant Field Barrier system that surrounds both the coil and magnets, reducing annoying 60-cycle hum. The patented Lace Micro Combs replace traditional bobbins, yielding a wider tonal range and better string balance than traditional pickups.