WHY YOU NEED THE MIDAS M32:
- Live performance and studio recording digital mixer
- 32 first-class Midas preamps! The M32 uses the same preamps found in their industry-standard consoles, used by top artists such as Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Metallica, Alicia Keys, AC/DC, Paul McCartney, and many others!
- Midas teamed up with Rajesh Kutty, industrial designer from Bently Motors, to create an elegent, intuitive design that’s an impressive combination of style and functionality. The M32 gives you a logical, straightforward design, allowing fast access to the most-used mixing controls at your fingertips.
- Features a carbon fiber, aluminum, and high-impact steel chassis, designed to be both lightweight and durable. This is the perfect unit for professional audio applications such as a touring sound, A/V, club installs, and more.
- 25 premium grade, motorized faders, rated for up to 1,000,000 cycles (3x more than otehr leading manufacturers). These are the best quality faders possible, built with high-grade steel guide rods and smooth polished surfaces.
- Over 50 World-class effects processors built in - spot on emulations of classic audio processors such as the Urei 1176, Fairchild 670 Compressors, Teletronix LA-2A, Pultec’s EQP-1a, EQ5 equalizers and more! Eliminate the need for heavy and expensive racks units.
- 7” day-viewable color TTF (Thin-Film Transistor) display. Control vital functions such as effects, metering, routing and much more.
- Ready to control your DAW via MIDI, Mackie Control, and HUI Protocols.
- Powerful expansion options available!
Why You Need The Midas DL32:
Digital mixing has revolutionized virtually everything in the live-entertainment production workflow. The Midas DL32 is the perfect solution for connecting the onstage talent with your Front of House (FOH) console, and the rest of the world – the I/O packed and highly affordable DL32 digital stage box. The DL32 provides 32 MIDAS PRO Series remote-controllable mic preamps, plus 16 balanced analog XLR returns at the stage end – and all it takes is a single Cat 5e cable (up to 100 m / 328'). While KLARK TEKNIK, the industry-leader in high-end digital audio processing, invented the AES50 SuperMAC technology that made it all possible – the superb scale of production makes the Midas DL32 so very affordable.